Garage Fire Garland Texas
No one wants their home to catch on fire. SERVPRO of South Garland was on the scene the day after the family dog woke up the Son who quickly put out the fire. The fire was caused by an electrical malfunction in the homes water heater. This caused the appliance to heat up and catch on fire. results from this include a thick layer soot covering and embedding itself on the the entire surface of the garage. SERVPRO of South Garland and the home owner decided that removal of materials was the best option in this case. Now the garage is ready for build back and will be back to pre loss condition.