If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (972) 278-7871

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Bathroom Mold

Home owner had microbial staining from condensation above their shower. we came in and saw that it surface growth. then we sprayed it with our hypoallergenic mold and stain remover. scrubbed the surfaces and rinsed the affected area.  

This microbial growth was caused by a common home owner misunderstanding.  The fan in your bathroom is there to help remove the humidity from the air in the bathroom. (Not just to remove bad smells). while hot water is running in the bathroom the fan should also be running, and after the water is off it should run for at least 30 minutes to clear the remaining humidity.  

If you think that you have mold in your bathroom call SERVPRO of South Garland  at (972)278-7871 and we will be happy to talk with you about the process of removing mold from your home.