Are you HVAC duct clean?
Cleaning air ducts in a commercial building may seem like an unimportant item to add to a long list of “building needs”; however, it is not something to ignore, even if your ducts do not seem to be experiencing any issues. When the system powers up, that dust begins to move. But it doesn’t just stay in the duct work; it comes out and into your working environment, settling on your office furniture, your flooring and any office equipment, i.e. computers, which can be harmed by too much dust. By removing the dust from within, you’ll make your commercial building a cleaner place to work.
If you own a commercial property in the South Garland area, consider calling SERVPRO of South Garland when it comes time to clean the air ducts in your building.
There are many benefits to having air ducts routinely cleaned, here are just a few:
- Decrease in dust reentering the system, which will cut down in cleaning and remove potential allergens from the environment. Reduces absentee workers who have asthma or allergies.
- Reduce the risk of mold in your ducts, which will help lower the amount of mold spores spreading throughout your property, keeping employees healthy.
- Remove any materials from previous pest infestations, and decrease the likelihood of any future infestations.
- Longer HVAC lifespan and greater HVAC efficiency.
- Better air quality for building occupants. Reduces absentee workers who have asthma or allergies.
For more information regarding a duct cleaning service for your commercial property call SERVPRO of South Garland at 972-278-7871